You wanna know don’t you? Sure you do. Here we go!
I live an organized life. It’s in my nature. My handbag, unless I’m going to an event that requires a little clutch or mini crossbody bag will always include my planner! I plan all day and all night. I love to write and I use one of two writing tools: The TUL Gel Retractable 0.5mm Fine Black Pen or the Muji Gel Ink Ballpoint Pen in .5mm. If I don’t have one of the two, I’d rather not write. LOL
I go from wallet to wallet simply because I get bored. But currently I’m loving my Quitterie C’est Mon Tresor Delfonice small pouch. So easy and so chic. Also, SO AFFORDABLE. I have every size because I just have to! What do you want from me!?!?!? Currently in black but soon to order the white as well. They come in handy.
A lip is always present. A nude and a red. Currently I’m obsessed with MAC Liptensity Lipstick in the color DOE. Although I love a matte lip, I find that in nude colors, some mattes make me look like I woke up from the dead. Not cute. So in this case the Liptensity Lisptick has the slightest sheen to it. It’s perfect! I’ve mentioned my go-to red 8 billion times already. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. It’s MY perfect red so having it in my bag makes sense for whenever I want to pop! I want to quickly throw in my Aquaphor Lip Repair, but I KNOW you KNOW I keep one everywhere!
Sunnies run with me 365 days a year. In addition to loving the look that says, “I’m Fabulous!” I happen to have dry eye. The doctor orders me to wear my sunnies every day, no matter the weather. It helps with environmental factors that cause dry eye. I’m good with that! Currently, my Celine Sunnies are my absolute favs. Since purchasing them I haven’t switched. That says a lot!
Tell my what’s in your bag! What do you need every single day without question? I find that I don’t need much, but all that I’ve listed are my necessities.
LET’S WEAR THEM ALL!
I won’t hide my problem! I’m a makeup and product junkie! 🙁 No, seriously, I’m a junkie. I have it all, from skincare to haircare products and almost every shade of nail polish; IKA’s got it. But hey, I’ve been blessed. There was a time when I had access to the SELF magazine beauty closet and visited quite a few Conde Nast beauty sales. I’ve stacked up for life!
I’ve gone through my makeup products and came up just a few of my favorites and must-haves for the Spring/Summer. Let’s get started!
1. Moisturizer with SPF: I do have a favorite moisturizer and it is kind of pricey for every day, but it is number one on my list. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm. I don’t go without it. This particular kind of moisturizer provides the heaviest moisture (which I need). You of course can try other moisturizers at Bobbi Brown based on your skin type. I love it because I don’t always have to add makeup on top. It does the job!
2. Matte Lipstick: Ahhhh I love matte lipstick. Shiny is over-rated! 🙂 For a sexy pout, try these inexpensive matte lip colors at NYX. I personally feel they are just as good as any high-end makeup brand, if not better!
3. Face Primer: I admit it, this one’s new to me. I never used to add primer to my everyday makeup. Now that I’ve discovered it, I can’t get enough! My current favorite: MAC Prep and Prime. This keeps my consealer and powder on for the entire day! You can also try one of Laura Mercier’s foundation primers which are also a hit!
5. Faux Lashes: My devoted readers, you already know how I feel about this. I am a faux lash lover! I wrote a post a while back called Face Pop and made it a point to show you my love! If you don’t want the commitment of extensions, you can try a low cost version for special occasions. Try ELF’s Lash Kit which is the incredible price of $1!!!! Can’t beat that!
6. Liquid Eyeliner: Here’s a little bonus. I love a winged eyeliner. It just does it for me! It takes practice but once you get the hang of it it will be a breeze. Currenly my favorite is Makeup Forever’s Ink Liner. It’s something kind of amazing. This liner finishes matte. Did I say I love matte? 😉
I hope you enjoy the above as much as I do. Tell me what your favorites are. I still have space in the beauty closet. I’m all for trying new goodies!