You wanna know don’t you? Sure you do. Here we go!
I live an organized life. It’s in my nature. My handbag, unless I’m going to an event that requires a little clutch or mini crossbody bag will always include my planner! I plan all day and all night. I love to write and I use one of two writing tools: The TUL Gel Retractable 0.5mm Fine Black Pen or the Muji Gel Ink Ballpoint Pen in .5mm. If I don’t have one of the two, I’d rather not write. LOL
I go from wallet to wallet simply because I get bored. But currently I’m loving my Quitterie C’est Mon Tresor Delfonice small pouch. So easy and so chic. Also, SO AFFORDABLE. I have every size because I just have to! What do you want from me!?!?!? Currently in black but soon to order the white as well. They come in handy.
A lip is always present. A nude and a red. Currently I’m obsessed with MAC Liptensity Lipstick in the color DOE. Although I love a matte lip, I find that in nude colors, some mattes make me look like I woke up from the dead. Not cute. So in this case the Liptensity Lisptick has the slightest sheen to it. It’s perfect! I’ve mentioned my go-to red 8 billion times already. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. It’s MY perfect red so having it in my bag makes sense for whenever I want to pop! I want to quickly throw in my Aquaphor Lip Repair, but I KNOW you KNOW I keep one everywhere!
Sunnies run with me 365 days a year. In addition to loving the look that says, “I’m Fabulous!” I happen to have dry eye. The doctor orders me to wear my sunnies every day, no matter the weather. It helps with environmental factors that cause dry eye. I’m good with that! Currently, my Celine Sunnies are my absolute favs. Since purchasing them I haven’t switched. That says a lot!
Tell my what’s in your bag! What do you need every single day without question? I find that I don’t need much, but all that I’ve listed are my necessities.
Ugh!I literally get obsessed on a monthly basis, maybe even weekly! This month is no different. I finally gave this product a try after months of debating. I wish I didn’t wait so long…
COVER FX CUSTOM COVER DROPS is a game changer in makeup! A co-worker of mine put me on and I’m hooked. What I love about this product is that it’s buildable. It can go from everyday makeup to glam in a drop! For everyday makeup I use one drop and my face still looks flawless. It’s lightweight yet it still gives me the coverage I need. The part that’s even better, is that it can be mixed with any of your favorite skincare products like your moisturizer, primer, face oil, etc. I mix my cover fx drops with my everyday favorite Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm. After mixing and applying I just dab a little face powder to lock it in. Done!
If this isn’t the easiest most efficient makeup to you then I challenge you to top it!
Drop me a line; I’m waiting!
Ok! So, I am a creature of habit for the most part. All of my drawers are organized, my closets make sense, my shoes are categorized…I know, I know – O-C-D right? Wrong! LOL. Stop saying that! I just like things in their place…my handbag is no exception.
I change my handbag often but what’s inside stays pretty consistent. Here’s a list of items I seldom leave home without:
1. COSMETIC CASE: I keep my basics in a small cosmetic case for everyday use. You’ll always find red lipstick (it just works), mascara, face powder, sheer lipgloss, eyedrops (dry eyes!) and Aleve (ladies, you know why!)
2. NOTEBOOK: I encourage all of you to write more! Writing has become more important to me. Blogging keeps my pen on paper but in general I’ve noticed that writing regularly is extremely theraputic.
3. SUNNIES: 365 days of the year there are a pair of shades on me. I’m fab like that, what can I say? 😉
4. CURRENT READ: When I was in high school I had an English teacher who told me that I should always be reading something. I’m currently reading “Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat – a Haitian author. Represent!
5. CREDIT CARD: I’m a woman, hello?
6. GUM: Peppermint Cobalt – Fresh Breath is a must!
So I mean, this is everyday for me. It’s simple, it’s clean, it works! What are some of your handbag must-haves?
One thing I know for sure is that MAC COSMETICS have been a hit since the beginning. This brand is probably the first thing most women think of when buying makeup. Now listen, there a a ton of great beauty brands out there and I’m an equal opportunity consumer! 😉 But I thought I’d give you my top five must haves from one of our favorite brands! These 5 products can be used every day and always hit the mark!
1. Mineralize Skinfinish Powder: I use this powder every day! It’s light yet still gives a slight coverage and clean finish. It also works as a great setting powder over concealer.
2. Pro Longwear Lipcreme: I swear by Pro Longwear. It really does last for me. Some say to add the primer underneath which works great but I’ve found that this lipstick lasts even without it. Get every shade if you can!
3. Eye Kohl: This is one of my favorite eyeliners because it adds drama without being TOO DRAMATIC. You know what I mean? When I don’t want to do a full out smokey eye, I add this liner to the top or the bottom lid for a subtle yet gorgeous effect.
4. Lipstick in Heroine: All of the MAC lip colors are fantastic but the shade we all should have is HEROINE. This literally looks good on everybody who wears it. It’s a bold, rich and happy color and you need it in your collection! 😉
5. Eye Shadow: We can go crazy here! MAC is known for having the greatest selection of colors, pigments and shades for eyeshadow. You can really play around with this one. If you’re more of a natural makeup person, try something light with a little shimmer like DAZZLELIGHT. Trust me, you’ll love it!
I want to know if you’re a MAC girl like me! What are your favorites. I’ve only listed five but believe me I can go on all day! Let me know what you think!