The year is moving along so quickly, isn’t it? Spring is here despite all the snow lol. Of course I have a monthly obsession for March. You’ll like it, I already know!
The Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk is so dope! Super lightweight formula. It’s milky which is a nice change from my foamy cleansers. With sensitive skin it’s great to have because it never feels like I’m stripping too much moisture away. I love it! I think you will too!
Hey friends! Coconut Oil is by far my number one must have product in my house! It’s something that I think every woman should have. It’s not just for cooking; I use it for hair and skin. I’m currently using Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
. You can decide which one works best for you. Just make sure it’s unrefined/pure. Here are some of my uses:
1. Body Moisturizer: Coconut oil is great right after shaving your legs. It also works really well on top of your moisturizing butters in the winter. Try moisturizing your legs with shea butter and sealing it with coconut oil
2. Hair Oil: I use coconut oil on my hair right after using leave-in conditioner. For natural and relaxed textues, it’s also great during the week to freshen up protective hairstyles like braid outs, bantu knots and buns
3. Makeup Remover: Try coconut oil when you’re removing your eye makeup or lip-stains. Works like a charm
4. Overnight Foot Cream: Massage your tired feet at night with coconut oil and then slip on a pair of socks. This really helps to keep your feet smooth. Summer is around the corner. No dry feet in sandals please! 😉
5. Body Scrub: I add coconut oil to raw sugar when making my own exfoliator. It really softens up the sugar grains and helps to moisturize while getting rid of dead skin. It’s amazing! For an added bonus, add your favorite essential oil. Try Lavendar or Eucalyptus for a spa experience at home! Click here for how to make my DIY brown sugar scrub. It’s a perfect gift for your friends and family!
These are just a few ways that I like to make use of coconut oil. How do you use yours?
I’ve decided to post monthly obsessions going forward. YOU’RE WELCOME! 😉 Here’s the first obsession I’d like to share with you.
I use Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm every single day. It’s my staple! Here’s why I love it:
1. This moisturizer has SPF – SCORE! I just killed two birds with one stone
2. It is ultra moisturizing – I’m that girl with super dry skin. This does the trick
3. It’s lightweight yet effective — light weight is great for everyday makeup
4. This jar lasts a while — a little goes a long way!
I mean, so just get it ok? 🙂 You can find it here. You’ll love it!