The year is moving along so quickly, isn’t it? Spring is here despite all the snow lol. Of course I have a monthly obsession for March. You’ll like it, I already know!
The Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk is so dope! Super lightweight formula. It’s milky which is a nice change from my foamy cleansers. With sensitive skin it’s great to have because it never feels like I’m stripping too much moisture away. I love it! I think you will too!
My nightstand is a favorite little beauty spot for me. If you’re like me, you don’t want to get up for anything once you’re in the bed. As soon as I hit those sheets, I’m done till the sun comes up. So I make sure my nightstand is stashed with my essentials.
1. Aquaphor Lip Treatment as you know is a total go-to all year round. I listed it here as one of my obsessions cause I can’t live without it. In addition to my makeup bag and drawer at work, I keep one on the nightstand. Works as that nighttime lip treatment that we all need, especially in the Winter.
2. Face Wipes. This can be one of many. Currently I’m using OleHenriksen which I LOVE!
3. CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I got a little travel size bottle of this serum and it’s too good! A girl is ready for full size!
4. Foot Cream. My go to at the moment is the AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Foot Cream. Given to me as a gift and now a staple.
5. Last but not least, for a calm sleep I like to spray my pillows with the Mystic Antidotes Calming Pillow Spray in Lavender Sage. Aroma therapy works! This was a cheap find from T.J. Maxx. Instant love affair!
Those are just a few of my bedside staples. Simple and easy. Perfect for those long days when I spend less time in the bathroom working on a nighttime routine. Do you have bedside beauty products that you love? Share with me! I’d love to hear.
LOVE DEEP – I MEAN…REALLY DEEP!
So, I’m one of those gals. Always trying out things that help improve my overall well-being. 3-day cleanses. I mean…what’s all the buzz about, right?
Well, I gave it a shot, no pun intended. For three days I challenged my body with an energy shot, followed by 6 fresh juices with Organic Avenue. Organic Avenue calls this the Love Deep Cleanse.
I went all out folks. No solids. It was challenging but I have to say, I felt great! It surprisingly kept me feeling light and energetic. And, what was even more surprising than that was I actually craved clean foods for the days to follow. All I wanted was fresh fruits and veggies; loads of water too.
Summer is creeping up on us and I think it’s about that time to give my body a juice boost! Who wants to join me? We can do it together 🙂
Scared? Don’t fret, there are some alternate cleanses at Organic Avenue that include some fresh foods for those of you who don’t dare to juice! Either way, your body will thank you.
You have to try it! Come on, challenge that mind and body and let me know how you feel…