One thing I know for sure is that MAC COSMETICS have been a hit since the beginning. This brand is probably the first thing most women think of when buying makeup. Now listen, there a a ton of great beauty brands out there and I’m an equal opportunity consumer! 😉 But I thought I’d give you my top five must haves from one of our favorite brands! These 5 products can be used every day and always hit the mark!
1. Mineralize Skinfinish Powder: I use this powder every day! It’s light yet still gives a slight coverage and clean finish. It also works as a great setting powder over concealer.
2. Pro Longwear Lipcreme: I swear by Pro Longwear. It really does last for me. Some say to add the primer underneath which works great but I’ve found that this lipstick lasts even without it. Get every shade if you can!
3. Eye Kohl: This is one of my favorite eyeliners because it adds drama without being TOO DRAMATIC. You know what I mean? When I don’t want to do a full out smokey eye, I add this liner to the top or the bottom lid for a subtle yet gorgeous effect.
4. Lipstick in Heroine: All of the MAC lip colors are fantastic but the shade we all should have is HEROINE. This literally looks good on everybody who wears it. It’s a bold, rich and happy color and you need it in your collection! 😉
5. Eye Shadow: We can go crazy here! MAC is known for having the greatest selection of colors, pigments and shades for eyeshadow. You can really play around with this one. If you’re more of a natural makeup person, try something light with a little shimmer like DAZZLELIGHT. Trust me, you’ll love it!
I want to know if you’re a MAC girl like me! What are your favorites. I’ve only listed five but believe me I can go on all day! Let me know what you think!
Hello there! I could habe sworn I’ve been to this web site before but
after looking at many of the posts I realized it’s new to
me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I disovered it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking baqck
MAC is the only make-up that I use. I am not a makeup girl so I swear by the their powders ( too avoid shine), their bronzer (to look extra ohh-la la) and their lipglass. I like natural to dark colors so a favorite of mine is “OH baby”. This article just reminded me that I need to replenish my stash! Great Piece!
First of all, I LOVE Oh Baby! that’s a classic shade of lipgloss. Glad you like the article. If you come across any other MAC favorites, send me a list and I’ll add them for everyone to see! xo