It’s true…I’m a product junkie. I have all of life’s little beauty treasures all over my apartment (They’re organized to perfection btw, let’s not forget that I like everything it its place!) But the truth is, it can get costly for a woman like me who is always wanting a new cream or a popular eye cream.
I put together some really top quality products under $20. Having the things you love doesn’t always have to break the bank. Here’s a list of my favorites:
1. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser: I absolutely love this. It gets the job done and there is quite a bit of product included for the price. Total score! Also, there really aren’t any harsh ingredients. If your skin is sensitive, this cleanser is great!
2. Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover: Eye makeup remover is essential in my daily routine. This particular remover is especially nice because it’s oil free. I often wear lash extensions that don’t do well with oily products. For the price, this is a great product to have!
3. Bag Balm: Ok don’t panic! I know, I know. You’re wondering why I would list a product that was basically created to make milking cows easier! lol. I’m sorry but just hear me out. Bag Balm is like the ultimate beauty secret of mine. This is the KEY to soft supple skin, especially in the winter. Believe it or not, it’s a major celebrity secret and you will not regret it. It DOES have an awful smell, I admit. I wear it in the evenings before bed, mostly in the winter and it works its magic overnight!
4. Suave Shampoo & Conditioner: Honestly, I’ve cut expensive shampoos out! I have been using Suave shampoo for so long and it’s amazing. Sometimes I’ll find the already inexpensive shampoo and conditioner combo on sale! Seriously guys, once I paid 88 cents for a bottle! Trust me, this with a great deep conditioner keeps those locs happy and healthy. 😉
5. Ponds Cold Cream: If you don’t know that this product means EVERYTHING, then I don’t know what to tell you. Ponds Cold Cream is a savior for my dry skin. My face never feels thirsty after using Ponds. It will remain in my routine forever!
6. Elf Brushes: I have mistakenly overspent on brushes in the past. And to tell you the truth the expensive brushes haven’t been the best. They shed quite a bit. Since trying Elf’s brushes, I’m in love. Really top quality, and super cheap!
7. Jergens Shea Butter Moisturizer: What’s great about this daily moisturizer is that it doesn’t feel greasy! It’s lightweight and has an appealing fragrance.
8. Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara: I’ve been using this mascara for years. Love it! Makes my lashes pop!
9. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream: This little guy keeps my tired eyes awake! Underneath my eyes are where I pay the most attention to. It’s important to keep this area moisturized to prevent dark circles and other signs of aging.
10. Oil Of Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion: I’ve been using this for YEARS! Who needs lotion right? lol Well that can be debated 😉 but trust me, when you use this in the shower, your daily moisturizing is almost complete!
There they are! Some of my favorites and they do not cost an arm and a leg. Do you have any beauty product/drug store finds that are under $20? Let me know and I’ll add them to the list that we share with our readers! Enjoy!