My nightstand is a favorite little beauty spot for me. If you’re like me, you don’t want to get up for anything once you’re in the bed. As soon as I hit those sheets, I’m done till the sun comes up. So I make sure my nightstand is stashed with my essentials.
1. Aquaphor Lip Treatment as you know is a total go-to all year round. I listed it here as one of my obsessions cause I can’t live without it. In addition to my makeup bag and drawer at work, I keep one on the nightstand. Works as that nighttime lip treatment that we all need, especially in the Winter.
2. Face Wipes. This can be one of many. Currently I’m using OleHenriksen which I LOVE!
3. CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I got a little travel size bottle of this serum and it’s too good! A girl is ready for full size!
4. Foot Cream. My go to at the moment is the AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Foot Cream. Given to me as a gift and now a staple.
5. Last but not least, for a calm sleep I like to spray my pillows with the Mystic Antidotes Calming Pillow Spray in Lavender Sage. Aroma therapy works! This was a cheap find from T.J. Maxx. Instant love affair!
Those are just a few of my bedside staples. Simple and easy. Perfect for those long days when I spend less time in the bathroom working on a nighttime routine. Do you have bedside beauty products that you love? Share with me! I’d love to hear.